Friday, September 4, 2009

Already September...



Today is the first day of Bottom Line group after Summer break. I saw a lot of familiar faces. I feel much comfortable with this group instead of Sandy hill since SH has too many people there. My school starts from next week, but fortunately I have Friday off. So I can come here for more drawing! These are today's result. My drawing quality is consistent now which make me a bit relived.

Tool of trade; Pastel and charcoal on news paper quality paper, both took 1 hour each

1 comment:

Mary Popkin said...

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Electric razor for head and Hair trimmer. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.